Almost didn’t make it today. Here goes:
LINKS OF THE WEEK
–Should accountability groups shift their focus?
—Don’t be offended when non-Christians mock you
BULLET THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK
- After plunging and snaking at least once a week for a year, we finally replaced our toilet. Not big news to you, but a huge deal to me. There has been nothing more frustrating for me in the past several months than messing with this thing, and it’s now over.
- Looking forward to a week of opportunity.
- Praying for friends facing surgery this week.
- Praying for many people sick and struggling at church.
- Praying for the Holy Spirit to grip our hearts as a family and as a church.
- On the improvements front, our internet is finally functioning again. Another big relief.
- The Yankees as underdogs this year? Wow. That’s an expensive $200 million underdog.
- Tomorrow could be a huge day – praying it goes well.
- So glad to have good friends.
- There are times when I feel so selfish. I really wish I could reduce the times when I’m blinded by frustration.
- Hoping for a relaxing Monday next week. Seems like it’s been a while since I’ve had one.
- Praying tonight for good friends who will soon face losing a wonderful husband and father figure to cancer. At this point, I am praying the Lord will take him home.